Friday, January 14, 2011

People with four-wheel drive tend to be stupid.

I've long suspected that people with four-wheel drive have a propensity towards stupidity. I propose that every single stupid thing a person with four-wheel drive does while driving is rationalized using the following sentence: "It's okay because I have four-wheel drive." For example, "I'll drive 80 miles per hour in the snow because I have four-wheel drive." Also consider, "I'll drive though that flooded road because I have four-wheel drive." How about this? "I'll go off-roading past all these stupid chumps waiting in traffic because I have four-wheel drive!"

As a student of social work, I know that I have certain biases. After all, one can only see the world through one's own lens. Therefore, I must carefully examine my prejudices and ask myself whether my attitudes are legitimate. Done! I found proof. Check it out.


Let me explain the thought process of this Neanderthal man. "BIG SNOW PILE BLOCK MY PARKING SPACE!!! OK. I HAVE 4 WHEEL DRIVE!!! I CLIMB MOUNTAIN!!!"

For the record, I do not have four-wheel drive. I'm better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment